The materials contained in this School are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Liz McKeon Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy of suitability of any information in the webinars and related materials (such as handouts, presentation documents, slides and recordings); all such content is provided to the webinar registrants on an "as is" basis. LIZ MCKEON LTD HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES and Conditions Express Implied Statutory or Otherwise REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THESE MATERIALS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Liz McKeon Ltd is not liable for any claims, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in any way related to this information provided by presenters of these webinars. Liz McKeon Ltd hereby disclaims all liability for any claims, losses or damages of any kind in connection with use of application of these materials. The information contained in these webinars and related materials is not intended to constitute legal advice of the rendering of legal, consulting or other professional services of any kind. Users of these materials should not in any manner rely upon or construe the information or resource materials in these materials as legal, or other professional advice and should not act or fail to act based upon the information in these materials without seeking the services of a competent legal, human resource or other professional.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.